Legal Terms & Conditions
Seller possess the right to change these terms at any time and without notice to Buyer. It is the Buyers responsibility to review this page prior to each purchase. “Seller” refers to Seller, Cornerstone Organics LLC, the website www.komodoorganics.com, and all persons in association with these entities; “Buyer” refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller for any and all purposes; “Goods” refers to any and all of the material or products which are the subject of the Contract; and “Contract” refers to a mutual agreement between the Seller and Buyer in exchange for the sale of Goods.
- Use of Seller products and User Representations. Seller products are NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION or other unauthorized use. You represent and acknowledge as follows: you understand that Seller’s products are offered for herbarium specimen, collection, reference, incense, scientific research, and/or ornamental display purposes only; you are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or of the age of majority where you reside; you intend to use, and shall use, any products purchased through Seller for your own personal use, however, if you request the shipment of any products to a third party, you represent that the receiving party is also eighteen (18) years of age or older, or of the age of majority where that receiving party resides, and intends to use any products for his or her personal use. You understand that the products available on this site are not intended for human consumption, and you have no intention of consuming those products.
- Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by Seller for safety and efficacy in food, drug, medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other applications. Buyer represents and warrants to Seller that Buyer will properly test and use any products purchased from Seller in accordance with the practices of an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted.
- Buyer realizes that, since Seller products are intended primarily for research or horticultural/craft-making purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to assure that the products purchased from Seller are approved for use under TSCA if applicable. Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved with using products purchased from Seller. Buyer also has the duty to warn any auxiliary personnel of any possible risks involved in using or handling the products.
- Regulation and Risk of Loss. Buyer is fully responsible for any and all local laws pertaining to the purchase of Goods. Seller declares the offer of Goods void where prohibited. If Goods are lost during transport to Buyer, due to Buyer negligence to obey all applicable laws, whether local or otherwise, Seller deems loss of Goods the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss is immediately transferred to Buyer upon purchase of Goods.
- Personal Information. The billing and shipping information given to Seller are affirmed by Buyer and are said to be both truthful and accurate. Buyer confirms all personal information given is solely Buyer’s information and is not that of any third party.
- Right to Refuse Sale. Seller may refuse sale or service to anyone for any reason. Goods will never be sold to any states where the sale or distribution is banned and/or illegal. For details please visit https://www.americankratom.org/advocacy/aka-in-your-state.html.
- Seller will make all efforts to ship Goods to Buyer in an expeditious manner. In the event that a delay occurs, Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not liable.
- Seller disclaims all warranties and statements of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any of the products offered, their use and or any results from their use, including but not limited to special, indirect, consequential, punitive, and exemplary damages, in connection with any of the products offered by Seller and or any results from their use, whether or not it has been advised of the possibilities thereof. Seller intends to only offer for sale accurate botanical material and information. It is possible that some information about our products may be incorrect as the herbal products that we offer for sale have been collected in the wild and/or the originating source may have incorrectly identified the botanical material. Therefore, no guarantee is made regarding the accuracy of the botanical species or purity of the material of our products.
- By ordering any product, the Buyer has checked all laws and regulation regarding said product in the state/province and country, which the Buyer resides. Buyer agrees that said product(s) are legal for Buyer to purchase, and possess in Buyer’s state, province and country. Any complication with goods in transit, which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the Buyer. In the event of litigation both parties expressly agree that the venue shall be in Clark County, Nevada or as changed at the sole discretion by the owners of Seller. Nevada law shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts.
- The validity of these terms and conditions is not altered by the pronouncement of one or more of the terms and conditions legally invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. Each term and condition exclusively exists on its own merits and shall not be rendered invalid by any change in the others, regardless of circumstance.
- Disclaimer of Liability. The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to remove any and all liability of the Seller for events where harm or injury occurred as result from the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
SHIPPING: The primary shipping method used is USPS Priority. We do not ship on Sundays and federal holidays. , as USPS is closed on these days. Cornerstone Organics can not be held responsible for the estimated destination arrival time. We will, however, do everything in our power to assist you in ensuring your package arrives successfully.
Every effort is made to ship same day for confirmed orders received Monday through Friday, before 2:00pm CST, as long as payment confirmation has been received on our end.
Cornerstone Organics strives to ensure our customers receive their packages as expeditiously as possible. Once tracking indicates your shipment is received by USPS, any questions concerning the routing or delivery of your packages should be directed to USPS. If for any reason they are unable to assist you, contact us at email@example.com
RETURNS: Refunds will be honored within 14 days of purchase, as long as the safety seal on the product is intact. All shipping costs associated with the return of Goods is the responsibility of the Buyer. Prior to returning any product, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specify your order number and the reason for the return. Once you receive a return authorization number, you may proceed with the return. Refunds will be processed after the product has been received and has been inspected for integrity.
All returns must be shipped to: Cornerstone Organics, 8635 W Sahara Ave., #690, Las Vegas, NV 89117